Monday 23 April 2012

God

I spent so much time looking for you
I did not know
where you were, looking at the infinity,
I could not see you

And
I thought to myself, do you really exist?
I was not
satisfied and I continued the search
I tried to
find you in religions and temples
You also
were not there
I
searched between the priests and pastors
and I also didn't find you

I felt
lonely, empty, desperate I lost my faith

And I offended you in my disbelief

And on the offence I stumbled
And
with the fall I felt weak
In my weakness I
looked for help
In my
distress
I found friends
On my friends I found kindness

On the kindness I saw the born of love
With love
I saw a new world
And in the
new world I decided to live
What
I received I decided to donate
Donating
something I received back much more
And
for receive I found myself happy
And
being happy I found peace
And
having peace was that I saw
That was
inside of me that you were
And without
looking for you
I
found you

(Chico Xavier) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.